Clinic-based and mobile Reflexologist
Nicky Newton – Mind & Body Reflexology
About Mind & Body Reflexology
Hi, my name is Nicola Newton. I discovered reflexology due to my own personal experience of suffering from severe, chronic pain for a number of years following a series of road accidents that culminated in major spinal and shoulder surgery. I tried all conventional medical options and found none to be beneficial, so I decided to go down a more holistic route, which is how I found reflexology.
The transformation was incredible. My pain was reduced and I was less anxious, and as a result could attempt things that I thought were beyond me, such as cycling and long walks with my dogs. I am now committed to offering the same benefits to my clients.
I trained at Jubilee College, in Leicester, under the tutelage of David Wayte, one of the foremost Reflexologists in the UK. I am a Level 5 practitioner with experience in helping clients suffering a wide range of conditions.
I offer a friendly, personalised service either in people’s homes in my local area, or from a dedicated Leicester Forest East and Sheffield clinics that offer a secure environment where you can unwind and receive help for your conditions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Mastership in Clinical Reflexology Level 5, the highest accredited qualification in the UK and also recognised by RiEN (Reflexology Governing Body in Europe).
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 4.
- Over 500 hours of training and practical “hands-on” experience including treatment for Musculo-skeletal conditions, Palliative care, assistance with Pregnancy and
- NEPIP (Neuro-Endo-Psycho-Immuno-Pody).
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR).
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council.
- First Aid Trained.